" You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. "
This is what Plato says. In play, a mechanism is set in motion to restore the balance. A new learning and experiential process is set in motion that mobilises resources to the maximum: creativity, problem-solving and cooperation. The team is brought together.
NEW TEAM BUILDING TRENDS, NEW DIMENSIONS
A community can work really well if
- relationships are based on trust,
- common goals are clear and achievable
- the tasks inspire and motivate,
- individuals take commitment and responsibility,
- time spent together is a positive experience,
Join a unique LEGO ROBOT SPACE CHALLANGE!
CO-CREATION - BUILD A ROBOT!
What does it take for a team to move to an agile approach?
- define the intermediate objectives
- make the best use of opportunities
- act with conviction
- support the development of opportunities
- respond flexibly to changes
Designing and building a robot is a great way to simulate and analyse this. The result is fast and efficient.
CO-DESIGN - DESIGN A ROBOT!
ROBOTS ON FAMILY DAYS
What are children doing in the world? Play! And they do it as if nothing else matters, with curiosity and joy, honesty and enthusiasm. Let it be
- Family day
- Science day or
- Children's day,
Playing with robots is exciting and attractive.